The Programme runs from March to May 2020 and is structured as follows:
- 2 sessions a month (week days);
- Practical classes that build skills, not just knowledge;
- Time to practice new learning;
- Leave every class with a clear deliverable;
- Support between classes; and
- Become part of our private fundraising community.
By the end of the Programme you will have:
- A Fundraising Plan to guide fundraising processes for the entire year
- A General Proposal setting out strategic and specific programme information
- A 3-year budget (broken down per programme)
- Skills to do donor research and find funding opportunities
- FREE access to relevant fundraising opportunities for 12 months.
The investment for this impactful programme is only R5 500. A 40% deposit paid by 15 February will secure your space. A 3 month payment option is available.
Pay in full and get a 15% discount!